A few quick updates before we begin …
- Giving away an autographed copy of The Dressmaker’s Secret on Goodreads.
- Actually making progress on Ivy Introspective! 😀
- I’ve chosen some titles for The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy, Book 4. Vote here!
- Still looking for beta-readers for The Lady of the Vineyard.
Well, guys, it’s time to start setting up the blog tour for the release of The Lady of the Vineyard! The sign-up form is here for those of you who’d be willing to post a book review, author interview, character interview, book spotlight, or giveaway on their blog on any date starting September the 8th through the 12th.
- What is a blog tour?
It’s just like when an author goes from town to town, stopping at bookstores and spreading the word about his/her newly-published novel, only this time it’s virtual! 😀
- Do I need a blog to participate?
Um … I’m afraid I’m going to have a say a definite “yes” about that one. However, for a limited time only, I’m letting people read TLOTV in exchange for critiquing, so if you want to read it … in its not-quite-as-polished-as-it-will-be form … 🙂
- Did you really need to even post that last question?
What? People might have asked …
- Do I need an email?
No. You don’t. I’d REALLY prefer to contact you over email, but it’s perfectly ok if your parents (or just you!) are comfortable with you giving out your email. We can contact over Goodreads or NaNoWriMo (Adult, Camp, or YWP). Click here to find out more.
- Is that (up there) the cover you’re going to be using for TLOTV?
No, it’s not … that’s my WIP cover I’m actually holding a cover contest on YWP NaNoWriMo to determine which cover I’ll be using.
Any further questions can be asked in the comments. 😀