Goldfish Secrets Is Launched! (+announcements)
Guess what? Goldfish Secrets is officially launched! You can now purchase it on the following online stores.
So what? say you. Well, there’s a giveaway that everyone can enter, and of course y’all should just be glad that I published a new novel. *gives you a weird look* *because you obviously don’t care about me*
Now, I’ve also got three important announcements. So hang tight for those, y’all. It’s going to be a packed but brief post!
Let’s just start with the thing I know you’re waiting for.
Exciting, right? I can’t wait to see who wins!
*squealing because even though it’s a short story, Goldfish Secrets is so cute, and I’m excited for people to read it!*
And here are some announcements …
First of all, TIME TO ANNOUNCE MY NANO NOVEL(S)!
I’m actually writing three novellas and a short story for NaNoWriMo … and not at all in the traditional sense. Whoops?
This is the first time I have not written a complete novel during November in the traditional sense since 2015! Crazy, right?
I wrote The Dressmaker’s Secret in November 2014.
Ivy Introspective in November 2015.
At Her Fingertips in November 2016.
Beyond Her Calling in November 2017.
The most logical step would be to write Alice Unanswered (Book 5 of The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy) in November 2018! But I’m not going to do that.
In November 2018, I’m going to go for more in a month than I have ever written … 100,000 words!
Here’s how it plays out:
SOULS ASTRAY (prequel): 30,000 words
THE LADY OF THE VINEYARD (rewrite): 30,000 words
FLOWERS IN HER HEART (rewrite): 30,000 words
FROM NOW ‘TIL FOREVER: 10,000 words
The Lady of the Vineyard and Flowers in Her Heart will be rewrites, as I noted, but with a great deal added to them (getting those word counts from 15K/10K to 30K will be interesting!).
So no … this year I am not doing traditional NaNo! But I’m doing something better – making progress in my goals.
Second, I’ve almost decided what to write next year!
I announced that I’m writing 5 books next year, but which shall they be? I’m almost 100% sure now!
- The romance of Cassie O’Connell, Alice’s best friend.
Water Against the Rocks
- Set in my hometown, this is the story of Zion Oglivy and Linda Anderson.
- Zion needs somewhere to leave his daughter with until the war’s over. Linda seems the best candidate, but she hates him. What could possibly go wrong?
Word of Honor
- Post-WW2 romance set in Ohio.
- He made a promise to her husband in the middle of a battlefield to take care of her. She’s determined to keep her independence.
Alone in Berlin
- Two Nazis commit suicide in imitation of their beloved Führer. Their daughter escapes this fate … but now she’s alone in Berlin.
- Now that the war is over, Em and Clay just want to get married, but they’re stuck in Germany until further notice. #patienceisavirtue
All Made New
- Kirk Manning’s romance! Yay!
- He doesn’t believe he can love again. She knows she can’t leave her family. Can anything come of their friendship?
Made all of those myself, though now I’m tempted to redo them. 😛
Third and finally, I’m putting together a new team of creative to help Indie authors … Reveries Co.!
If you’re a graphic designer, editor, blog expert, proofreader, etc., consider commenting below and asking for more info! I’m assembling our team now, and we’re open for applications.
This is a big undertaking, and we’re already working with many amazing freelancers! Super excited to share more details!
And that’s it for now! ARC TEAM MEMBERS, POST YOUR REVIEWS OF GOLDFISH SECRETS!
Did you enter the Goldfish Secrets giveaway? Which of these announcements are you most excited for? Are you glad there’s going to be more Troy, Adele, and Judy? Which of the 2019 novels do you think looks most interesting? What did you think of the covers? Do you want to hear more about Reveries Co.?