March 2020 Dares & February 2020 Wrapup
It’s the day after the Ides of March, and I’m just now publishing my dares post and February wrapup, and that’s sad but … I have an announcement!
Ivy Introspective is done! It is written! It is edited! (Which I did in like a day … yeah!) And it is with the beta-readers!
Yes, it did take wayyy longer than I wanted it to be, but I’m glad it’s over, and I can move on to other things. That said, I am sorry this post didn’t come earlier! I just needed a little impromptu break.
Here we go, starting with our wrapup of February!
February 2020 Wrapup
(including dares wrapup)
- Finish Ivy Introspective.
- No! But I have now.
- Recruit beta-readers for Ivy Introspective.
- Figure out an editor schedule.
- Figure out how to improve At Her Fingertips.
- Finish first six emails for writers and begin sending subscribers through them.
- Check to the second … kinda check to the first? I’m not sure.
- Write the rest of the outline for the writing course.
- Consistently post on your blog twice a week.
- Don’t worry about overarching themes. Just worry about getting the little things done well.
- Eh … I guess?
- Get the Reveries Co. website back up.
Random Stuff that Happened
- More time spent with friends
- Lots of awesome conversations
- A band concert
- Valentine’s Day as a non-single person (e.g. literally just like any other day / why do people stress this thing?)
- Overall, not a bad month! But busy, busy, busy!
March 2020 Dares
(& Other Things That Are Happening)
- Finish Ivy Introspective.
- Get Ivy Introspective to my beta-readers.
- Update categories & keywords for all my published books.
- Ask my designer about the feasibility of editing paperback covers.
- Continue keeping ahead of the game on the writing emails.
- Relaunch Reveries Co.
- Organize a splendiferous blog tour for Love Lifted Me by Faith Blum
Random Things Happening
- Spring break (Ian & my friends!)
- The crushing realization that there’s still three months until summer
- Honestly, I get so sick of it not being summer by the time spring rolls around! I love winter, so I can look forward to that, but after Christmas, it gets to be endless, “Oh my word is it not summer yet?” Couldn’t care less about the weather, though I do like the extremes, but summer is a much easier work schedule for me.
- Also, it’s snowing in Oregon.
- I’m gonna plan for Camp NaNoWriMo!
- More on that coming soon!
And that’s all I’ve got for now! I’ll come back soon with more fun posts. 😀 In the meantime, don’t let the Coronavirus scare you, enjoy your life, and try not to lick your friends.
Want to keep getting amazing posts in your inbox? Follow my blog on the sidebar!
LICKING FRIENDS WHAT A GREAT IDEA ? It’s already starting to feel like summer here so in a totally different way, I hear ya on it still being three months till summer…
We’ve all got to enjoy life, right?! 😛 I wish it would hurry up to summer!
So basically you’re as excited and eager for summer as Olaf in his “In Summer” song. Love it!
Pretty much! 😛