Would you like to join my street team?
Guess what, y’all?
With my release for Ivy Introspective coming up, I’ve decided to reformat my street team.
A street team is a group of readers who are excited to share about an author’s book in one way or another (review, sharing about it on social media, simply telling friends, etc).
Soooo … I have a form up for anyone who’s interested!
After this, the street team will be closed for an undetermined amount of time.
Street Team Members Gain:
- Free access to Kell’s novels in ebook format.
- Early updates on all Kell-related projects.
- Viewing of book covers months in advance of launch.
- Exclusive snippets & behind-the-scenes updates.
- TBD prizes/giveaways/etc.
- Access to the beta-reader team.
- & more!
Potential Street Team Duties (flexible, may be expanded upon):
- Sharing about Kell’s latest releases.
- Reviewing Kell’s new releases.
- Helping Kell get the word out about her latest releases.
- Sharing about Kell’s promotions, giveaways, etc.
- Praying for Kell’s launches.
**Note: no duty will be required, but after a period of unexplained inactivity, a street team member may be removed. The street team member may choose to leave the group at any time.**
And that’s it! The launch is coming up pretty soon, and I’m super excited to share it with you! Ivy Introspective is a sweet story, and I can’t wait to hear what you think.
Want to keep getting amazing posts in your inbox? Follow my blog on the sidebar!