The Beyond Her Calling Relaunch Blog Tour | Kick-Off Post
Hey everyone! Guess what? It’s now launch day for Beyond Her Calling! Eek! I can hardly believe it. I frankly can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks of this book.
I have a lot of fun posts coming up in this giveaway – and reviews are being posted on Amazon, Goodreads, BookBub, etc., too – as well as lots of posts on social media.
Feeling overwhelmed? This is a good place to start! 😛
About the Book
Ivy Knight feels that her life may never start. Though her loving family assures her that her place in the world is close to home, she still feels a push to move out of her comfort zone. Hoping against hope, she travels to her old friends at McCale House, seeking a purpose.
Jordy McAllen has just returned to Scotland after his education in London. He fears that what everyone has always said about him may be true: he can’t be a good doctor, let alone a good man. Determined to prove himself, Jordy snatches up the opportunity to become the doctor in the village of Keefmore near his parents’ farm.
When an old friend decides to travel to Keefmore and visit a relative, Ivy follows. She soon finds herself drawn to Jordy, but as their attraction grows, they both face doubts. A relationship between the two of them feels improbable—and might just require a step of impossible faith.
Saturday, January 22nd
Sunday, January 23rd
Monday, January 24th
7 — [NOTE: as this post did not go up, please refer directly to the next post in the tour.]
Tuesday, January 25th
8 — “Handling Tough Topics with Respect to Historical Accuracy” — Guest Post Written for Michaela Bush @ Tangled Up in Writing
Wednesday, January 26th
Thursday, January 27th
Friday, January 28th
Saturday, January 29th
17 — [NOTE: as this post did not go up, please refer directly to the next post in the tour.]
Monday, January 31st
Wrapup Post by Kellyn Roth @ Lilacs and Reveries
Head over to my Instagram account to enter!
This blog tour hosts two giveaways! The first is as-usual – a simple blog tour giveaway!
- Beyond Her Calling in paperback
- The first three novels in Audible (audiobook) format
- A painted ornament by Painted Prose Designs
- Tea (!)
The scavenger hunt!
- $25 Amazon Gift Card
- The first four novels in The Chronicles of Alice and Ivy in paperback
- Bookish socks
How to Hunt
- Begin at Stop #1 and continue on to the final post. At the end of each post, you’ll find a CLUE and a LINK to the next stop. Progress to each stop in order.
- Collect all the clues and submit the full phrase at the last blog stop via the linked form to enter the giveaway. (This will be on my blog.)
- While you’re at each stop, be sure to comment, as each comment wins you another entry.
- Deadline for entries is Monday, January 31st, at 10 AM Pacific Standard Time.
The clue for this stop
THERE – CLICK TO VISIT THE NEXT BLOG
I can’t believe it’s launch day! I’m so looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks about my book. Have you read it – or will you read it? What are your thoughts on books set in Scotland? Do you have a favorite launch day activity?